Headhunting is sometimes an efficient choice for the businesses –compared to the traditional recruitment procedure. Also called as retained search or executive search, servicio headhunter involves finding skilled and suitable professional for the specific role for company – even though individual isn’t actively searching for the new job.
This process is thorough and involves handpicking right candidates – some will be working for the competitors –or contacting them straight to convince them and participate in this recruitment process or engage with new company.
Headhunter also called as executive recruiter, helps the companies to find best talent, often on the short timelines. Though this role has same responsibilities to the recruiter, headhunters are companies or individuals that offer service to employer, while recruiters will work internally and externally with the employer.
What’re the advantages of headhunting?
You must not use headhunting to fill each single vacancy. However, sometimes, it’s an efficient option that you have. Rather, headhunting will bring several benefits than traditional recruiting.
Save money and time
Recruiting takes lots of time. Though, you need to publish an offer and advertise this for one month, review all applications that come to you. Headhunters offer you lesser applications, however these are highly relevant and faster to process.
With headhunting process, you avoid costs that are related to advertising of offers. Obviously, headhunting includes own costs, however it will come cheaper than the traditional recruiting.
Headhunter will identify the off-market candidates. Headhunter knows how you can find and approach individuals strategically who might not be engaged presently in the job search however who will be an amazing fit for this position.
Target passive candidates
The traditional recruiting targets just professionals who’re looking for the job, however, headhunters contact people who were not necessarily thinking to get the new position.
Top qualities of headhunters
- They do not take rejections personally. Suppose any candidate does not want a job, they may look for the better match for business.
- They’re tenacious. Headhunters are highly determined in helping the company to achieve their greatest potential.
- They’re efficient. There are many new talents in the market. Even your competitors are looking for good candidates to move companies to a next level.
- They have very sharp judgment. It is their job of doing the background checks on ideal candidates for vacant position at the company. Not everybody have skills needed for a job.
- They have vivid imagination. Best headhunters look for foreign and local talent, which suits your company in a best possible way.